Let Us Fix Your Plumbing System
When you need a plumber who can do it all, make sure you call Wiese Plumbing & Excavating. As your foremost expert in residential plumbing in Fremont, Nebraska, we’re able to deal with almost anything.
From run-of-the-mill clogs and leaks to complex installations and troubleshooting, we’ll take care of them all. We work quickly, and resolve your plumbing troubles thoroughly! Contact us today.
Reasons to Work With Us
What sets us apart from other plumbing companies is more than just our vast range of experience – it’s the professionals we employ. Our team’s expertise is diverse, which means we’re at home on any jobsite, no matter what the service call is for.
Our Residential Plumbing Services
- Video inspection and location of drains
- Sewer and water line repair and replacement
- Sewer and drain cleaning
- General plumbing repair
- Fixture installation
- New home plumbing
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Pipe thawing
Plumbing for Remodels
Updating your home’s kitchen or bath? We provide comprehensive plumbing for remodels, including new fixtures, hookups for appliances, plumbing relocations, and more. We can work within the scope of your remodeling timeline or provide services when needed, to help you get the peace of mind that comes with a well-plumbed remodel.
Commercial, Municipal, and Industrial Plumbing
Serving more than just homeowners, our capabilities also extend to industrial and commercial plumbing in Fremont, Nebraska. We’re able to assist you with large-scale plumbing demands and have experience working with plumbing systems of varying complexity.
We frequently lend our expertise to retail businesses, city municipal sites, industrial facilities, and more. Our team is always happy to come out and assess the scope of work required for your project.
Water Heater Services
Get Water HeaterInstallations and Repairs for Your Home
Hot water is a wonderful convenience. Stepping into a warm shower or washing your hands with warm water is refreshing and soothing – and it’s only made possible by your water heater.
If your hot water runs out quickly, it’s important to give Wiese Plumbing & Excavating a call. We’ll gladly inspect and service your water heater installation to ensure it’s working properly. We provide installation warranty on our products.
Comprehensive Water Heater Services
- Repair: Problems with your tank’s pilot light or water supply lines can create problems for your hot water demands. We’ll quickly assess your tank and provide repairs and services to restore the function of your water heater. Our repairs could save you the cost of buying a completely new tank!
- Replacement: If your tank is more than a decade old, the time has likely come to think about replacing it. Not only can we provide you with insights into the right replacement tank size, but we’re also your all-in-one water heater installation company in Fremont, Nebraska. Count on us to remove the old heater and facilitate the complete hookup and testing of your new model.
- Maintenance: When’s the last time you had the anode rod in your tank changed? What’s the sediment level in your tank at? We’ll put your tank through the full scope of essential maintenance, to help restore its function and efficiency. Not only will proper maintenance increase tank performance, but it’ll also help it last longer than it might otherwise!
Septic System Services
Find Complete SepticSystem Maintenance Services
Your septic system is the last thing you want trouble with. When it comes to installation or nipping developing problems in the bud, put your trust in Wiese Plumbing & Excavating. We tackle all plumbing-related septic services, including sewage line repair, as well as septic installations, usually within the same day.
Our local, family-owned business is licensed with the City of Fremont, and we also have an Omaha Masters License.
Tanks and Leach Fields
The septic tank itself and corresponding effluent leach field are delicate installations. When problems develop – such as leach field flooding or back-flowing effluent – excavation and line repairs are needed. Our crew has experience in servicing all facets of your system and we’re widely trusted as one of the best septic repair companies in Fremont, Nebraska.
Allow us to provide your septic system with everything it needs to function perfectly. From video line inspections to locating problems near the tank to excavation and repairs for leach fields, we’re not afraid to get to the bottom of your recent septic troubles!
Septic System Installation
Thanks to our equipment and familiarity with excavation work, we’re the go-to experts for a complete septic system installation in Fremont, Nebraska. Our team will help determine the right tank capacity for your property, as well as a sound configuration for leach lines. Then, we get to work excavating and installing, making sure all lines, hookups, and systems are properly tended.
Backflow is a major concern for homeowners with older plumbing systems or aged septic tanks. Our team remedies this caustic problem by pinpointing opportunities for backflow and installing preventer systems that keep wastewater and effluent out of your home. If you’re experiencing backflow, waste no time in talking to us about preventive solutions.
We have four certified technicians in our team to handle all your backflow concerns. Get in touch with us today to learn more!
Choose UsFor Your Excavation Needs
Before it comes into your home through the basement or foundation, your plumbing is run underground to your property. As a result, access to plumbing outside can be difficult without the help of an excavation company.
At Wiese Plumbing & Excavating, our dual focus on excavation and plumbing helps us get to your buried plumbing quickly, saving you the time, hassle, and cost of dealing with multiple contractors.
With decades of experience behind them, our excavating contractors know exactly how to approach work with underground plumbing. We excavate with precision and safety, making sure not to cause more damage as we get to work unearthing your lines.
Wide Range of Excavation Solutions
- Water mains: Damaged or burst mains will leave your plumbing system compromised. Moreover, issues with corrosion or lead can compromise your water supply. We fix these issues fast by digging directly to the main, replacing any compromised piping.
- Boring: Using trenchless digging techniques, we’re able to bore underground fiber optics channels for new water and sewer line installations. This quick, efficient method is less invasive than traditional trenching.
- Gutter holes: To ensure proper drainage or irrigation on your property, rely on us for guttering holes and other water diversion excavation. We bore with precision and take the time to ensure proper excavation to prevent oversaturation of the land.
- Sewer lines: Excavation and trenching for sewer line installation and repair is a specialty of ours. We’re fully equipped for this degree of plumbing excavation and work with quickness to lay or repair lines.
- Sanitary line piping: Compromised sanitary lines bode troublesome for your property and can eventually lead to bursts or failures. We trench these lines in properly or dig down to repair them when they’re damaged to prevent and resolve issues.
- Gas piping: In addition to sewer utility lines, we provide gas piping as well. Our familiarity with gas piping makes us a natural solution to your need for new or replacement lines.
Upgrade the StyleOf Your Bathroom
Give your bathroom a face-lift with residential bathroom remodeling services from Wiese Plumbing & Excavating. Our remodeling services include flooring as well. We will tear out the old tiles and replace them with new ones.
You can count on us to haul the discarded materials and clean the area once we complete the job. We also use tarp runners and boot covers to ensure everything is clean. Bathroom remodeling projects may take a week to complete. Call us today!
Various Remodeling Solutions
- Tub installation
- Shower installation
- Tile repair and replacement
- Light drywall bathroom repair
- Tile work